Display Submission Countdown in WordPress form
Form conversion data is important to every WordPress admin. Getting an idea about the number of daily form submissions, you can analyze the WordPress form conversion. The Submission Countdown widget displays information such as “10 out of 200 submissions are done”. With RegistrationMagic’s submission countdown widget, you can display submission countdown in WordPress form front-end. Your users can now view how many times the form has been submitted till date.
Navigating to Submission Countdown widget
Navigate to the “All Forms” page on your WordPress dashboard in RegistrationMagic. Hover your cursor across any of the forms. Get into the field manager page by clicking the “field” hyperlink.
This will navigate you to a new page with pre-created fields and widgets. Click on “Add Widget” from the operations box.
In this tutorial, we will learn how to display submission countdown in WordPress form.
Implanting the submission countdown in WordPress form
On clicking the Submission Countdown widget, you will navigate to the widget settings page. Fill the Label as well as the CSS Class attribute fields. Assign the term “Submission Countdown” to the Label field. This will help you save the widget at your backend.
Add the CSS class attribute if the class is pre-defined in the coding file.
Navigate to RM “All forms” and copy the shortcode on form card. Navigate to the “All Pages” section from “Pages” on your WordPress dashboard. Paste the shortcode in the required page. Click Update.
Go back to your Submission Countdown details page. Click on “Add to Form”. You will be able to see a link at the top of the page. Click on the link. This will add submission countdown to WordPress form.
Submission Countdown widget will display to your users as per below image.
- Setting-up autoresponder Email message to user after form submission - May 22, 2018
- Assign unique registration token number to user - May 21, 2018
- WordPress Form Number Field Setup Tutorial - May 18, 2018
- Summer Camp Form Templates [Frequently Used] - May 9, 2018
- WordPress User Roles, Permissions & Role Editor [Complete Guide] - May 8, 2018
- Publish Registration Form with Page Builder’s WordPress Register Widget - May 6, 2018
- 3 Must Have Plugins For WordPress Sites - May 5, 2018
- Mask User Input in WordPress form - May 4, 2018
- How to add additional email field to your WordPress Form - May 3, 2018
- How to add registration feed to your WordPress form - May 1, 2018