This brief tutorial will go through the steps on setting up early bird registration with RegistrationMagic plugin (available for free on WordPress.Org)
RegistrationMagic functionality that we will use:
- Create unlimited registration forms.
- Accept payments. Integrate payments with registration forms, and set different pricing for each registration form. Note that RegistrationMagic’s version on WordPress.Org comes with free Paypal integration; if you require other payment gateways, check out RegistrationMagic Premium version.
- Set-up expiry date for each registration form.
Using above functionality, let’s implement early bird registration:
- Create two RegistrationMagic forms, one for early bird registrations and another one for regular registrations.
- Set early bird pricing and regular pricing for each form as per your requirement.
- Then, set the early bird registration form to expire on certain date (the date till you want to accept the early bird registrations).
- Regular registration form can start taking registrations once early bird registration form expires.
Hope this will solve your early bird registration problem. As a bonus, RegistrationMagic’s form and field analytics will help in your process to optimize your early bird registrations.
- How to add or update user profile fields using WordPress forms - August 5, 2020
- Boost RegistrationMagic User Profiles With ProfileGrid Integration - February 19, 2019
- WordPress Registration Shortcodes List - August 14, 2018
- Advance WordPress User Login Plugin Guide - August 8, 2018
- WordPress User Registration Status Guide - April 9, 2018
- Create Intelligent Contact Form in WordPress [Breakthrough Ideas] - February 8, 2018
- Setup payments on Registration form using Products [Payments Guide] - December 22, 2017
- Create Your First WordPress Registration Page – Starter Guide - November 14, 2017
- How to Add Custom Fields to WooCommerce Checkout Form - November 3, 2017
- Setup Early Bird Registration for an Event on WordPress Site, with Ease! - April 20, 2017