How to Find Pending Unconfirmed Users in WordPress?
Users with accounts not yet activated are pending unconfirmed users. At times there are users who have made successful form submissions through RegistrationMagic. However, their account is not yet ready and active. The account can only be active with admin intervention. Let’s learn the easy way to find pending unconfirmed users in WordPress
Once a user submits the form created by RM a link is sent to their email inboxes. This is the activation link by which users can manually activate their accounts.
On the other hand, admin can select all the pending unconfirmed users manually and activate all of them at once.
Locating Pending Unconfirmed users
From your RM plugin on your WordPress dashboard go to “User Manager”. You can see a list of users having submitted the registration forms till date. Some of these accounts are active while others are inactive.
In the bottom left corner of the page lies the status of the account. Radio buttons are present to differentiate between active and pending status. One can also display all active and inactive users.
Accordingly, select “Pending” from the status. This filters the pending unconfirmed users in WordPress.
Activating the pending unconfirmed users
After filtering the pending users you can manually activate the accounts. Select the accounts which are yet to become active by clicking the checkbox. Click “Activate” from the operations box.
Account “Aresen” and “Test” are now active. These are the user accounts we chose to activate.
The accounts which are now part of the “Pending” filter are still unconfirmed ones.
However, a roundabout solution is present as well. For instance, you are unsuccessful to activate pending user accounts from user manager. Go to “User Accounts” from Global Settings of your RM plugin.
Select the first option which automates user activation. Submit the registration form successfully. Finally, the user accounts are created and become active.
In conclusion, this is how you locate and activate pending unconfirmed user accounts if required.
- How to Approve WordPress User Accounts Without Logging Into Dashboard - January 25, 2021
- How to Set up Two Factor Authentication in WordPress - April 4, 2019
- How to Edit or Replace Default WordPress Registration Form - April 2, 2019
- How to Check WordPress Form Submission in Dashboard - March 29, 2019
- How to Allow Users to Edit WordPress Forms After Submission - January 31, 2019
- WordPress Class Registration Plugin – Enrol Users, Collect Payments & More - November 28, 2018
- WordPress User Management Plugin Guide - November 27, 2018
- How to Allow WordPress Login and Registration using Email - October 5, 2018
- How to Display WordPress Member Directory - October 1, 2018
- How to Disable WordPress Admin Bar for all Users Except Admin - September 29, 2018