To allow users to login with their LinkedIn accounts on your RegistrationMagic Login Form, please follow these steps:
- Create an APP on http://developer.linkedin.com.
- During the APP creation process, add your domain under “Additional Settings“.
- Then copy Client ID and Secret Key from under “Auth” tab. Paste the details into RegistrationMagic Login Form’s LinkedIn integration options.
- Make sure the APP has proper permissions under the “Auth” tab. “r_emailaddress” allows to fetch email from the user’s account.
- Under “OAuth 2.0 settings” In “Auth” tab, add a redirection URL. This URL should be identical to your site’s RegistrationMagic Login Form URL. It is recommended to not have any URL parameters.
Once you have successfully followed these steps, you’ll see a “Sign in with LinkedIn” button appear on the RegistrationMagic Login Form.