Redirect user to specific page after form submission
Its great idea to redirect user to specific page after the form submission. Make sure the page you have redirected solves the purpose, as part of customer journey workflow.
Redirecting user to specific page after form submission is easy; you can manage this workflow from simple setting from your WordPress dashboard.
Configuring the user redirection feature
Click on the RegistrationMagic plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Go to Form dashboard.
The “Post Submission” section allows you to configure the redirection steps after submission.
Click on it and begin configuring. The field “Success Message” displays a confirmation text once the form is submitted successfully. The next field generates a unique registration token number for the user.
Next, lets discuss Redirection. This automated function redirects the user to a page you have specified after successful form submission.
Choosing the page where you want to redirect the user
From the drop-down select the page you are going to redirect your customer to. You can specify any custom page, or general pages such as Login page and Submissions page.
Choose one selection. In our example, we will be redirecting the user to the Login Page. Click Save.
Go back to All Pages and submit the form from your specific page. Upon submission, a message stating “Redirecting you to Login” will take you (or your user) to the Login Page.
- How to Add Conditions to Fields in WordPress Form - June 15, 2018
- Automate Actions on WordPress Form Payment Status - June 5, 2018
- Automate actions on WordPress form field values - June 4, 2018
- Automation Based on WordPress Form Payment Gateway - June 3, 2018
- Automation On WordPress User Account Activation or Deactivation - May 29, 2018
- How to submit WordPress form data to external url - May 28, 2018
- Automation Based On WordPress Form Submission Time - May 27, 2018
- Redirect user to specific page after form submission - May 27, 2018
- Configure WordPress Form Notification Emails to Users and Admin - May 26, 2018
- Setting up automated Emails for WordPress forms - May 25, 2018