Redirect user to specific page after form submission
Its great idea to redirect user to specific page after the form submission. Make sure the page you have redirected solves the purpose, as part of customer journey workflow.
Redirecting user to specific page after form submission is easy; you can manage this workflow from simple setting from your WordPress dashboard.
Configuring the user redirection feature
Click on the RegistrationMagic plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Go to Form dashboard.
The “Post Submission” section allows you to configure the redirection steps after submission.
Click on it and begin configuring. The field “Success Message” displays a confirmation text once the form is submitted successfully. The next field generates a unique registration token number for the user.
Next, lets discuss Redirection. This automated function redirects the user to a page you have specified after successful form submission.
Choosing the page where you want to redirect the user
From the drop-down select the page you are going to redirect your customer to. You can specify any custom page, or general pages such as Login page and Submissions page.
Choose one selection. In our example, we will be redirecting the user to the Login Page. Click Save.
Go back to All Pages and submit the form from your specific page. Upon submission, a message stating “Redirecting you to Login” will take you (or your user) to the Login Page.
- How to Set up Two Factor Authentication in WordPress - April 4, 2019
- How to Edit or Replace Default WordPress Registration Form - April 2, 2019
- How to Check WordPress Form Submission in Dashboard - March 29, 2019
- How to Allow Users to Edit WordPress Forms After Submission - January 31, 2019
- WordPress Class Registration Plugin – Enrol Users, Collect Payments & More - November 28, 2018
- WordPress User Management Plugin Guide - November 27, 2018
- How to Allow WordPress Login and Registration using Email - October 5, 2018
- How to Display WordPress Member Directory - October 1, 2018
- How to Disable WordPress Admin Bar for all Users Except Admin - September 29, 2018
- How to Disable New User Notification Emails in WordPress - September 28, 2018