Redirect user to specific page after form submission
Its great idea to redirect user to specific page after the form submission. Make sure the page you have redirected solves the purpose, as part of customer journey workflow.
Redirecting user to specific page after form submission is easy; you can manage this workflow from simple setting from your WordPress dashboard.
Configuring the user redirection feature
Click on the RegistrationMagic plugin from your WordPress dashboard. Go to Form dashboard.
The “Post Submission” section allows you to configure the redirection steps after submission.
Click on it and begin configuring. The field “Success Message” displays a confirmation text once the form is submitted successfully. The next field generates a unique registration token number for the user.
Next, lets discuss Redirection. This automated function redirects the user to a page you have specified after successful form submission.
Choosing the page where you want to redirect the user
From the drop-down select the page you are going to redirect your customer to. You can specify any custom page, or general pages such as Login page and Submissions page.
Choose one selection. In our example, we will be redirecting the user to the Login Page. Click Save.
Go back to All Pages and submit the form from your specific page. Upon submission, a message stating “Redirecting you to Login” will take you (or your user) to the Login Page.
- How to Force Strong Password on WordPress Users - August 5, 2018
- How to Add Terms and Conditions Checkbox to WordPress form - August 3, 2018
- How to Disable WordPress User Without Deleting Their Account - August 2, 2018
- Publish Registration Forms And Display Registered Users [Complete Guide] - August 1, 2018
- How to create custom user area page in WordPress - July 27, 2018
- How to display WordPress form using HTML code - July 26, 2018
- How to display WordPress form using shortcode - July 25, 2018
- How to display form as landing page in WordPress site - July 22, 2018
- How to Display Slider Pop Up Form in WordPress - July 21, 2018
- Event Registration Form Plugin - July 5, 2018