Adding form data charts to WordPress Form
A Form Data Chart widget displays form statistics with graphs and charts inside the WordPress form. This widget will also displays conversion percentage data; that is, how many users submitted the form in the past few days. The data charts can be pie-charts or histograms. Adding form data charts to WordPress form is easy; the below tutorial will walk you through the process.
Navigating to the “Form Data Chart” widget
Go to WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the “All Forms” section in RegistrationMagic. Move your cursor across any of the forms. Click the field hyperlink to navigate to the “Field Manager”.
Then, press Add Field.
Click on “Form Data Chart”; you will be redirected to Form Data Chart settings page. You can control widget frontend design from the setting page.
Fill the Label field with “User Charts”’ this will create a widget in the Field Manager. Go to Chart Type setting. You can choose the type of graph you want to display in your WordPress form. Further, you can setup options such as submissions over time, conversion%, browser used and browser wide conversion. In our example, we will be only displaying “Submissions over time” chart.
The immediate next step is to choose the timespan of the form submissions. From the drop down, you can set the timespan value to last 7, 30, 60 or 90 days, as per your requirement.
CSS setting modifies the front-end design. The CSS class must be defined inside the coded file. Remember to associate the class with an HTML code.
Add Form Data Chart to WordPress form front-end
Now go back to RM “All forms”. Copy the shortcode from form card. Paste the shortcode in the page editor. Your WordPress form frontend will display the form data chart.
- How to Force Strong Password on WordPress Users - August 5, 2018
- How to Add Terms and Conditions Checkbox to WordPress form - August 3, 2018
- How to Disable WordPress User Without Deleting Their Account - August 2, 2018
- Publish Registration Forms And Display Registered Users [Complete Guide] - August 1, 2018
- How to create custom user area page in WordPress - July 27, 2018
- How to display WordPress form using HTML code - July 26, 2018
- How to display WordPress form using shortcode - July 25, 2018
- How to display form as landing page in WordPress site - July 22, 2018
- How to Display Slider Pop Up Form in WordPress - July 21, 2018
- Event Registration Form Plugin - July 5, 2018