Adding form data charts to WordPress Form
A Form Data Chart widget displays form statistics with graphs and charts inside the WordPress form. This widget will also displays conversion percentage data; that is, how many users submitted the form in the past few days. The data charts can be pie-charts or histograms. Adding form data charts to WordPress form is easy; the below tutorial will walk you through the process.
Navigating to the “Form Data Chart” widget
Go to WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the “All Forms” section in RegistrationMagic. Move your cursor across any of the forms. Click the field hyperlink to navigate to the “Field Manager”.
Then, press Add Field.
Click on “Form Data Chart”; you will be redirected to Form Data Chart settings page. You can control widget frontend design from the setting page.
Fill the Label field with “User Charts”’ this will create a widget in the Field Manager. Go to Chart Type setting. You can choose the type of graph you want to display in your WordPress form. Further, you can setup options such as submissions over time, conversion%, browser used and browser wide conversion. In our example, we will be only displaying “Submissions over time” chart.
The immediate next step is to choose the timespan of the form submissions. From the drop down, you can set the timespan value to last 7, 30, 60 or 90 days, as per your requirement.
CSS setting modifies the front-end design. The CSS class must be defined inside the coded file. Remember to associate the class with an HTML code.
Add Form Data Chart to WordPress form front-end
Now go back to RM “All forms”. Copy the shortcode from form card. Paste the shortcode in the page editor. Your WordPress form frontend will display the form data chart.
- How to Allow WordPress Login and Registration using Email - October 5, 2018
- How to Display WordPress Member Directory - October 1, 2018
- How to Create WordPress Form With Payment Option - September 30, 2018
- How to Disable WordPress Admin Bar for all Users Except Admin - September 29, 2018
- How to Disable New User Notification Emails in WordPress - September 28, 2018
- How to Add New Users And Authors in WordPress Blog - September 27, 2018
- How to Restrict WordPress User Access by Passphrase Code - September 26, 2018
- How to Restrict User Access by Date in WordPress - September 25, 2018
- How to Restrict WordPress Forms by User Roles - September 24, 2018
- How to Configure Registration Form in WordPress - September 12, 2018