If you want to accept WordPress Stripe payments, then there’s no better option than RegistrationMagic.
There are many methods to configure payments on your WordPress website. You can use WordPress-related tools or just write the code for it. However, all these methods can be challenging if you want to save time.
RegistrationMagic plugin can help you set up WordPress stripe payments on WordPress sites easily in less time.
Just follow the guide below.
But, before we move on, you need to ensure that your website has SSL encryption or HTTPS. Without SSL, you can’t set up Stripe payments on WordPress. In fact, setting up any payment mode without SSL can be a hassle. So, once you have installed or purchased SSL encryption, check the steps to set up Stripe payments on WordPress.
RegistrationMagic: What You Need to Know?
RegistrationMagic is the best user registration plugin for any WordPress website. Whether you want paid registrations, add strip payment, or any other forms, either online or offline, you can do it with RegistrationMagic. This WordPress Stripe payments plugin is packed with a lot of features. Some of them are:
- Forms Manager – create and manage unlimited payment forms, such as WordPress stripe payments forms.
- Allows you to create custom fields in the WordPress Stripe payments form.
- You can enable attachments in Stripe WordPress forms with the premium version.
- The stripe forms are secured with submission limits and reCAPTCHA.
- There’s a visual editor to edit your Stripe WordPress forms.
- Accept other payments through different forms, such as PayPal, WePay, and offline.
Setting Up WordPress Stripe Payments
If you are ready to set up WordPress Stripe payments, then follow these 4 simple steps.
But, before that, you need:
- RegistrationMagic WordPress payment Plugin
- SSL Encryption
If you don’t yet have the best Stripe WordPress plugin free on your site, then use this guide.
Once these requirements are met, you can follow these steps to setup Stripe payments WordPress.
Step 1: Configuring Payment
Start by configuring Payments in Global Settings.
Here, you will find a list of payment gateways that you can use on your WordPress website. From this list, select Stripe in WordPress and click on Configure given next to it.
On this configuration page, you need to add Stripe API Key to start using it. You can find this key on your Stripe Account under Settings. Find that key there and use it here.
You can also set the default currency. For example, we have selected USD. You can use the drop-down to select another currency.
Note: It is possible to add more than one payment through the RegistrationMagic WordPress payment plugin. You can use both PayPal and Stripe WordPress integration or Stripe and wepay.
Step 2: Make a Product
Once you have set up the Stripe payment WordPress plugin, go to Product under RM.
Create a New Product.
Under the form for New Product, add relevant details.
For example, you can select from fixed, multi-select, drop-down, and user-defined pricing structures. If you are an NGO, you can use user-defined. But, a food joint can have a fixed price.
Similarly, add the Name and Price of the product. You can choose any name for this product.
In the last option, it is possible to allow the selection of quantities. So, if you are selling pens, you can allow the user to select if they want 1, 2, 3, etc.
Once you have mentioned all these things, Save the product and move to the next step.
Step 3: Make a Stripe Custom Form
Now, it is finally time to make a Stripe payment form and assign the above payment product to the Stripe custom form. For this, go to All Forms and click on New Form.
If this is a registration form, then don’t select Turn off user registration for this Stripe payment form. If this is not a registration form, then you can select the option.
Give a name to your Stripe custom payment form and Save it.
Step 4: Assign the Product
From the All Forms list, find your payment form Stripe and click on Fields.
Under Fields, you need to select Add Fields to add fields to your Stripe WordPress form. If you have selected a registration form, then you will get some pre-defined fields, such as username.
From New Field, choose Add Product.
Here, give a Label to your product and select the Product that we have created.
After this, Save the field.
Once the product is added to your Stripe form WordPress, Stripe payments WordPress will be added to your website.
Similarly, you can add products to your Stripe forms WordPress and assign payments to these products. Just create more than one product and add all these in your form.
To long didn’t read? Here’s a summary:
- Install RegistrationMagic WP payment plugin.
- In this Stripe WordPress plugin free, go to Global Settings>Payments.
- Configure Stripe. Add Stripe API Key.
- Now, make a Product under RM only.
- Assign a Price to this product.
- Make a Stripe custom checkout form from All Forms.
- In this form, Add Field as Add Product. Choose the above product.
You can now accept Stripe payments on your WordPress registration forms.
Frequently Asked Questions About WordPress Stripe Payments
To clear your doubts, check out these frequently asked questions given below:
How Do I Start Using WordPress Stripe payments?
To use Stripe recurring payments WordPress, the simplest method is to install RegistrationMagic. We have already explained the process. Use these steps to setup WordPress Stripe payments.
Does Stripe Work With WordPress?
Yes, of course. Using Stripe with WordPress just requires the set up of Stripe API Key. Then, you can start accepting Stripe recurring payments on the WordPress website.
How Do I Add Payments To WordPress?
As you can see above, you can use a product to add payments to WordPress. With RegistrationMagic, you can even add other payment types, such as PayPal.
What Is The Best Payment Gateway For WordPress?
WordPress Stripe payment is one of the best payment gateways.
If you don’t want to use Stripe payments, then you can use other gateways, too, such as PayPal.
Many businesses necessarily need a Stripe payment gateway plugin on their website to simplify payments. For instance, a course-selling firm. They need to accept payments to allow users to take online courses.
WordPress Stripe payments provide an optimum way to accept money online. But, you need to set up Stripe payments first to start using it.
Check the above guide and set up Stripe payments on WordPress.
If you want to explore more plugins by Metagauss, then check out our website. You can utilize EventPrime to create, manage, and accept events on your website. There’s another plugin ProfileGrid, which creates communities. You can even create memberships with it.
If you face issues in installing and using any of our plugins, comment below. We will get back to you with a solution.
- Lead Generation Forms – All you should know (Complete Guide) - April 3, 2021
- How to Create WordPress Order Form: Here’s a Step-wise Guide! - March 25, 2021
- Setup and Accept WordPress Stripe Payments - March 24, 2021
- 4 Easy Steps To Make a Registration Form With PayPal? - March 2, 2021
- Best WordPress Themes in 2021 – RegistrationMagic Compatible - March 1, 2021
- 5+ Ways To Save Time With WordPress Form Plugins! - February 9, 2021
- How to Make Your WordPress Coming Soon Page A Hit? - February 8, 2021
- How to Upgrade your Website with Survey Form? - February 2, 2021
- 5 Powerful Features of RegistrationMagic that Other Contact Form Plugins lack - January 19, 2021