We create dance groups for various reasons: camp, studio, school, competitions, contests, etc. Dance groups are perhaps one of the most free-spirit and fun groups. In addition, what may attract people to participate in such groups is a creative dance registration form that you send as an invitation.
We shall discuss the different types of dance registration forms before moving ahead with the rest of the subject.
We can use the concept for a dance school registration form or a dance studio registration form. These institutions can take a lot of benefits out of such forms. We’ll discuss these in detail in the coming sections.
A dance class registration form or dance academy registration form can be used for dance coaching registration. Similarly, we can use a dance camp registration form for short summer camps for dance groups. You can learn more about the benefits of learning dance in groups here.
In addition, using the same creative form structure, we can make a dance audition registration form and dance competition registration form.
A dance registration form may have many varieties but the underlying goals remain the same:
- The collection of participants’ data
- Marketing for the organization conducting the event or class
- Using the registration data for quality and growth purposes
- For creativity and innovation
A virtual dance registration form offers ample benefits over a paper one. It allows for a better reach of your marketing efforts. Similarly, it allows an effortless collection and further use of the data that you collect.
If it’s to be done in bulk, people usually consider the task to be a hassle. Let’s debunk such fallacies and prove for all to see how virtual dance forms offer modern solutions for such problems and more.
What is a dance registration process?
Fundamentally, this denotes a process of the target crowd seeking permission to attend a dance event or course organized by an institution. They request their seats at an event or course and once allowed, witness it.
Recently, the world has seen a shift in the means of conducting this process. From physical registrations, we have now moved on to virtual form-based registration. From fundamental details collection to authentic verification, a lot of these virtual forms are capable of it all.
No matter a small or large scale, paid or free dance event or its registration, an online registration system provides a seamless experience.
The online dance registration process makes it so much convenient for the organizers to promote the dance course or event to a wider audience. In addition, it also helps in eliminating the tiresome counting and organization of paper collected data. It also allows room for improvements and alterations.
The dance virtual registration process can be easily linked with search engines like Google and Bing to enhance the reach of your event.
What makes a virtual dance registration form the best in the game?
A common impression is said to have by the dance competition/club organization community. This impression puts forth the notion that you get the managing of the dance registration process done by event organizing firms.
The hidden misconception that brings this idea to life is that this process is a bit too hard, so a professional better handle it. What’s even worse is, people assume this process to be expensive.
In case you’re of a similar opinion that you’d rather focus your energy on the actual details of the dance event/course such as venue, marketing, etc. then you’re mistaken.
Delegating the registration process of the dance event or class is not such a smart idea especially when you have smart digital tools at your disposal to finish these tasks for you.
These tools are essentially form-builder plugins on WordPress for your website. These tools are also equally efficient and promising form-management systems.
You don’t even have to have coding knowledge to build these forms. Just a few clicks here and there and you’re all set even if it’s a mega event. An online dance registration form can get ready within minutes with these plugins. We’ll deliberate more on these form builder plugins in the coming sections of this article.
In the importance of dance registration forms
The dance registration form is the fundamental building block of the actual course/event. The personal information that you collect from a dance form backs you in numerous ways. One such advantage is to help you direct your event/course’s overall presentation and customize it to fit your audience’s tastes well.
Through this information, one can plan all segments of the actual conference in the best possible way. And who knows, by creating an aesthetically appealing dance registration form, you’re probably luring who could be your future customers.
The registration form for dance academy in itself holds a lot of control over the person’s choice whether or not to attend the course/event. Hence, the very first appeal of your dance forms is very important. This helps in putting a good overall impression of you and your institution.
Additionally, the information that you’ll gather through your dance registration form is very useful. One can use this data for so many marketing and quality enhancement efforts.
How can a dance form help in marketing strategies? Coming up, discussions on this very subject.
Collecting such data from time to time helps you channel and guide your sales strategy the best. You can make use of this customer data to create sales leads and enhance conversion rates.
Why should dance competitions be used as a marketing tool to generate leads?
Dance contests are fun. Above all, they bring a great amount of engagement to the organization conducting them. Therefore, when conducted properly, they have the capability to become one of the most interactive marketing tools.
Taking into consideration the ways in which the firm can benefit from these dance contests/competitions should be the top priority. With that being said, let’s take a look at some of the most popular advantages derived from dance contests:
- Dance contests help build awareness about your institutions. In addition, they lead to chain marketing which is very cost-effective in itself.
- It’s pretty evident, contests and games are the most engaging and fun marketing and sales tools that have ever existed.
- Dance contests help gain social media followers massively and rapidly. Hence, they also widen the conducting firm’s consumer base.
- The rise of website traffics for the dance competition’s conducting firm, as mentioned earlier, is one of the gifts of contests.
- With the rise in lead generation through the information collected during dance contests, email marketing, and text advertising lists expand.
- Dance contests conducted in collaboration with big names in the industry help build a rapport of the business among its audience.
- Dance competitions assist to collect user-generated data. Hence, all potential marketing endeavors can be based on this reliable data. It also helps in creating customized and personalized content.
- Dance contests help create buzz around your business in the industry. This is vital to keep your institution under the light.
- Interactive sales tools like dance contests help get more conversions. This serves the ultimate goal of your business.
What’s the role of a dance registration form in the whole marketing process?
- The dance forms offer an opportunity to collect precious marketing data.
- Since participants filling the form are sparing some time out to fill it, businesses can make use of the chance and get to know their audience better.
- When the fine key elements of the registration form don’t distract away from the focus topic, your goal becomes clearer. This bit of clarity assists the audience to understand your institution’s vision better.
- Improvising the overall experience for the audience will always be the focus for all institutions. Using the dance registration form data, you can easily plan these things out exactly as per your customer base’s behavior and choices.
- In addition to the numbers, this data also guides your marketing strategies for the dance event venues, collaterals, etc.
- Using the dance registration form to gather qualitative data is an intelligent practice.
How to create a dance registration form for your WordPress website?
RegistrationMagic is a form builder plugin that helps you to set up hundreds of forms with unrestricted fields on your WordPress website. These forms may differ from event registration forms to school/college admission forms to hospital website forms.
You have the full freedom to personalize and alter the fields as per your requirements as many times as need be.
In addition, another wonderful plugin is ProfileGrid memberships. This fundamentally assists you to take registered user data to a whole new level. ProfileGrid is a premium membership plugin that can build and manage profiles for your registered users. In addition, it can create communities for your future events. It also helps registered members to socialize and converse within a group.
- A WordPress website: Click here to start on WordPress.
- Free RegistrationMagic form builder plugin: Download/ Install from here.
- Premium RegistrationMagic plugin (it’s optional but preferred): For enabling more personalized advanced properties
A demonstrative guide to creating a dance registration form through RegistrationMagic
Basic steps for form creation:
Step 1: Adding a new form to the section.
- First off, go to the RegistrationMagic plugin and click on “All Forms“.
- Next, open the “New Form” section for creating a new dance form.
Step 2: Assign a new name to the form.
- In the window that says “Create New Form“, assign a title to your form.
- In the light that we’re creating a dance studio registration form, that’s what we’ll name it.
- We’re making an extremely basic dance form here with no videos or images attached. This by no means, implies you can’t do that. We’ll teach you just how to do that in the next few steps.
- Once done, from the ‘All forms page’, click on the new form’s ‘Fields’ icon to move to add fields.
This will be your landing page. This is the window from where you’ll be adding all the fields. This is the ‘Fields Manager’ page.
Steps for adding form fields
- From the illustration above, you can refer to the ‘Fields Manager’ page to add all fields to the form.
- Every single field should be added to the form from the ‘All fields’ area. You’ll find every single field you’ll require here.
- For reference, text, radio buttons, checkboxes, video links, images, etc. all lie in this category.
- Just to show, here’s a snap of all the large range of categories under the ‘Fields’ section that you can put to use. We’re building a very primary and short dance registration form here. This is why we can’t use all these fields here.
- So, to understand all functionalities fully, you can try adding fields and then deleting them as per your wish.
Step3: Adding fields to the form
Since the dance registration form we have here is very basic and ‘open to all’ type, we won’t make it extra refined. Hence, we’ll make only a single sheet form. If needed, you can certainly build a multipage form very easily through RegistrationMagic.
Let’s add fields to our dance form:
Simply click on the ‘All Fields’ section and start clicking on the fields you’d like your form to have. First, we’ll add all primary fields and label them before we move on to the others.
Once the fields are all labeled, scroll down and click on the ‘Add to form’ icon to save it to the form.
- Email field comes as a mandatory and default field in all RegistrationMagic forms. We won’t be able to delete it from any form hence, it is a compulsory field.
- The first name and last name fields exist in the form for the obvious reasons of collecting the full name of the participant.
- We use the mobile number field to get the contact number of the person. You can alter this as per your reach specifications. This means that you can use this field for international or local uses.
- We use the rich text field to add significant descriptions or messages to the form. People can’t respond to this text piece. It’s only for the purpose of display. We have executed this field to put a description for the studio’s principles.
- The checkbox field avails multiple option selection-type questions. Here we have used it to inquire about the source from which the applicant came to know about the studio.
- The text area field shows a brief text that can be filled by the person Here the use of this is to ask about t any previous injuries, etc.
- We have used the radio button field to let the person select any one option for the dance experience. Unlike the checkbox, radio buttons help us select only one option.
- Here you can also see the image upload field. That field signifies an image of the applicant for the ID purpose of the studio.
- We have also added the E-sign field for the registering person to upload a signature of themselves to finish the form.
We’ve now added all-important and almost vital fields to our dance form. You can mark which categories are absolutely mandatory and which aren’t from the advanced fields settings themselves.
Additionally, you can also alter and beautify the aesthetics of your dance form as you want through RegistrationMagic.
Step4: Publishing the form
Go back to the ‘All forms’ section. Copy the shortcode of the form
Now click on the ‘Pages’ section of the website backend. Click on the ‘New page’ option
Establish the main title of the form in the ‘Title’ section and paste the shortcode of the form in the ‘Main body’ of the page and click on ‘Publish’
With that, the complete form publishing process is complete. Although, if you want to add this to the main menu of your WordPress website, you can visit the ‘Appearance’ section on the website backend area and save this form to the menu.
Frontend view of our dance registration form example
This is how your dance studio form example will appear to the applicants on your website frontend.
You can rely on RegistrationMagic in doing the best job for you. All you need to do is add the fields that you need and rest assured, the plugin will ensure smooth functioning and data collection from your form.
Furthermore, RegistrationMagic is one that fits fully with the theme of your website with no extra customization. Similarly, ProfileGrid is the premium plugin that will back you in managing the user profiles of the registered users and also manage their memberships.
ProfileGrid additionally assists you in creating groups for your future events through the data collected by RegistrationMagic.This plugin also permits all members to interact and socialize within the groups.
EventPrime is a plugin that can handle all your events, single-time and recurring, in just one place. You can have bulk registrations, get live seats, passes, and tickets bookings everything in one place with this plugin.
- How to create an efficient Marriage Registration Form - November 26, 2021
- How to make a flexible vendor registration form for your business - November 24, 2021
- How to create a smart Membership Form for your WordPress website - November 22, 2021
- How to create a digital Preschool Registration Form - November 18, 2021
- How to make a creative Dance Registration Form with RegistrationMagic - November 16, 2021
- Expand your WordPress business theme with Customized User Registration Forms - November 15, 2021
- How to set up a simple Camp Registration Form for your business website - November 5, 2021
- How to Build a Multi-purpose Church Registration Form Effortlessly - October 29, 2021
- How to create a virtual conference registration form with RegsitrationMagic - October 26, 2021
- How to create a User Registration Form on WordPress - October 22, 2021