Don’t miss out on the powerful features of RegistrationMagic that other contact form plugins lack!
Know how you can make your WordPress website better with these 5 powerful features that even the most popular contact form plugins lack!
Let’s assume you have created your WordPress website and it contains state-of-art features. Everything is falling in place; the About Us page is ready, the custom blog has valuable data, and the services page looks extremely appealing and catchy. Now it is time to launch the website and reach out to customers.
Wait, did you forget to add the contact form?
Skipping a WordPress contact form from your website is like eliminating the route to reach customers. How will your customers contact you? You need a contact form plugin to open the support line to customers.
On WordPress, we have a range of contact form plugins that offer a range of features and added functionalities. However, RegistrationMagic by Metagauss is the best contact form WordPress plugin for this task. It has dynamic features, powerful integrations, easy to use backend, and much more. Moreover, unlike most contact form plugins, you need no coding to create, manage, or edit any forms.
Take a glimpse of the 5 amazing features that RegistrationMagic offers to every user.
5 Powerful Features of RegistrationMagic That You Need Right Now
In the most basic form, every contact form plugin offers a series of features for users. For instance, a visual editor, the ability to customize fields, and make a simple yet attractive form. These forms offer a simple way to connect with users. But, if you require advanced WordPress contact form features, here’s what the RegistrationMagic plugin by Metagauss can provide and other contact form plugins lack:
MagicPopUp is an outstanding extension by RegistrationMagic that improves the contact form experience and streamlines the process of accepting registrations or contact form queries. Using MagicPopUp, users can register, sign in, and access data via one bar. All you need to do to enable this WordPress popup contact form is to install the extension and enable it from Global Settings.
Once you have enabled the MagicPopUp menu, you would be able to view and customize this menu from the bottom right of your screen.
Online Token System
Another great feature that most of the contact form plugins lack is a Unique Registration Token Number. Traditionally, the token system was widely utilized; mostly in the offline world. Users can get this feature in the online environment as well through the RegistrationMagic contact form plugin.
This token system helps you provide a unique token to every user who reaches out to you or signs up on your website. The admin receives a copy of these unique tokens on the backend, from where the admin can manage everything related to a token number.
When multiple users have the same name or surname, you can use these tokens to differentiate.
In online e-commerce stores, a unique token is shared with the admin as well as users, which makes the account secure and free from various threats.
This token is also proof that the user is, in fact, authentic. Any user can offer this token number and receive support from your backend team.
The WordPress user registration plugin improves the security of your forms. Here’s how:
- Admins can enable the reCAPTCHA option to eliminate spam submissions and allow only verified humans or individuals to submit a WordPress contact us form on your website.
- You can limit every device to the number of submissions. For instance, one device can submit up to 3 requests or queries through the contact form in one day. This also eliminates spam and adds to the security of reCAPTCHA.
- Admins have the power to enable custom rules related to passwords, which helps in setting stronger passwords. Hence, reducing the risk of weak password security. You can use rules like one uppercase letter, one number, one special character, the minimum length of eight characters, etc.
- Admins can place additional controls to figure out IPs that may be spam. You can add these IPs to the banned list and avoid these users from accessing your forms or registration details. It is possible to add multiple IPs to the banned list.
- Similar to IPs, admins have the power to also ban email addresses using this contact form plugin. You just need to add the email IDs to the list and separate multiple IDs with white space.
- Admins can enable two-factor authentication on the contact form or the website to avoid unwanted access to your forms.
The fourth exclusive feature of RegistrationMagic that other contact form plugins lack is Submission notes. Admins are empowered to add submission notes through this contact form plugin. You can add notes on the submissions of the contact form or registration forms. These individual notes can be sent to users as well.
With the RegistrationMagic plugin, you have an option to overview all the attachments in one browser. You can check and download one attachment or every file together from this browser in a zip file. Admins can also check the image thumbnails to download the appropriate file. Many contact form plugins lack this important feature. They either send the attachments to your email or have haphazard storage. With RegistrationMagic the attachments can be sorted, filtered, and managed effortlessly!
All the contact form plugin features that we have discussed above help you create an attractive, feasible, and valuable form for your users. You can analyze better, improve the security of the form, and enhance the user experience. Simply evaluate your unique business requirements, find the best extension of RegistrationMagic, and create a powerful contact form now!
If you wish to reach out to us with some queries, then comment in the below box and we will connect with you soon.
- Registration Form Plugin – List of Top 6 To Install on Your Websites - February 26, 2021
- 5+ Ways To Save Time With WordPress Form Plugins! - February 9, 2021
- How to Make Your WordPress Coming Soon Page A Hit? - February 8, 2021
- How to Upgrade your Website with Survey Form? - February 2, 2021
- 5 Powerful Features of RegistrationMagic that Other Contact Form Plugins lack - January 19, 2021