Mankind has witnessed great changes in technology and its implementation over the last decade. These changes don’t just deal with smartphones or smart cars. From the inner operations of an airplane to a simple preschool registration form, nothing is the same as it was ten years ago.
Evidently, products and services today are taking a brand new and rather scientifically advanced turn for the greater good. Therefore, this brings to light how modern smart tech tools are creating a better future for us.
In this blog, you will come to know what a preschool registration form is. In addition. we’ll also brush up on what we use it for and why you should choose a digital preschool registration form over other methods. Finally, we’ll look into the best way to create one.
Now, let us dive deep to understand the what, why, and how part of the process before we take a look at the how-to section.
What is a preschool registration process?
Generally, in order to attend a preschool, a child must first go through a procedure that is essentially a core part of education administration. Therefore, here they are to provide the preschool with some mandatory personal information for identification purposes and background checks. This process is called the preschool registration process. This process is also mandatory for counseling, registration management, verification, etc.
What is a preschool registration form?
Essentially, a preschool registration form is a paper or online instrument that schools use to collect primary or detailed information about the students who want to enroll in the preschool for education. Ordinarily, the form has various clearly divided segments. The students can fill in their details in these categories.
What is the utility of a preschool registration form?
In order for the preschool to admit a student in its classroom, it requires some fundamental enrollment information from the student. Most importantly, this information comprises primary identification, background, contact details, etc. In addition, the preschool also needs to gather and verify supporting documents for the same. For instance, some cases where such a form can be used in real-time are :
- online registration forms for preschool admissions
- registration forms for summer preschool
- kids club registration forms for preschools, etc.
How is an online preschool registration form unique and more beneficial?
There are always critics who go back and forth on the benefits of online preschool registration forms. However, as supporters of digitization, we will provide you with some solid reasons why the preschool registration process should go digital once and for all.
Time, speed, and convenience:
One very evident advantage of a detailed online preschool registration over traditional paper registration has to be convenience. Convenience as a category here includes speed, time, and money.
Students are free to register from the comfort of their own location without spending money on unnecessary transportation. TOne can finish this process easily without having to stand in queues.
How were we able to witness such a widespread and rapid shift from what was once such an important part of our lives? Firstly, there’s the convenience factor. There also exist cost and time benefits that almost all digital services offer in one way or another.
Firstly, with paper preschool registration forms, it was difficult for examiners of the form to point out errors or corrections in the forms amidst the crowd and rush. This delayed the final decision on form confirmation for a long period of time. Above all, even after the tiresome and lengthy process, the final result was far from satisfactory.
Preschool online registration bypasses this problem completely. These forms promptly alert you of the compulsory fields and the incorrect format of the details. Swift verification in online registration forms provides quick confirmation.
Updates and alterations on a real-time basis:
It is very simple for preschools to receive individual and bulk updates as soon as their students fill the online registration form. With that, they can keep track of all the data and updates. Speaking of updates, online preschool registration forms are also very easy to work with compared to paper forms in terms of updates.
One popular logic behind this is to do with the fact that they get updates on a real-time basis. This eases the time and physical efforts of the school management authorities.
Additional Benefits –
The whole online preschool registration process literally saves a lot of paper that we waste on collecting information. Just like registration itself, the digital registration process is the fundamental step towards a paperless society.
The physical application process has hurt the ecosystem enough now. Fresh papers coming back in, and the same vicious, ecologically toxic cycle of cutting down trees for fresh papers starts all over again.
Our alternative might not be successful in curbing all environmental issues. Although, online registration forms, in general, go a long way in ameliorating this situation.
How to create a digital preschool registration form?
Out of the numerous ways to create a digital preschool form, there is only a handful that’ll meet your needs and specifications. Out of that handful too, you need to find the best fit, why? Because there’s a fine distinction between building an ordinary registration form and building an appealing one. A form that is user-friendly, versatile in categories, flexible, and is simple in terms of backend management is considered good.
All things considered, this can be achieved without compromising on its superb data collection abilities with the correct tool. RegistrationMagic is one such WordPress plugin that helps you make richly structured preschool registration forms.
Above all, RegistrationMagic affords numerous extra features for prechool form creation. These include :
- Unlimited Forms
- Form card with at-a-glance information of the students
- Quick form builder
- Built-in login system for registered members
- Submission counter on the form card itself
- Default form selector
- Shortcode system for all forms easy publishing and reference
- Dashboard widget for submissions
- User profile submissions
- Sort form cards options for organization
- Duplicate forms option
- Broadcast email messages to all users plus personalize messages for specific users
- Quick view of individual recipients for each form
- Customizing forms on various categories and many more.
The RegistrationMagic process to create preschool forms
A simple guide to build it
- A website on WordPress: Click here to start with WordPress.
- Free RegistrationMagic plugin: Download/ Install from here.
- Finally, the Premium RegistrationMagic plugin (optional but preferred): For enabling more personalized advanced features.
For the sake of easier learning, we will concentrate on adding only the important fields to our registration form. Additionally, you can customize the form further as per your organizational needs.
Some mandatory fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Student Image
- Birth Date
- Name Of The Course
In conclusion, RegistrationMagic avails a variety of customizable options to make the form more advanced and rich in features. Finally, let’s take a detailed look at the RegistrationMagic process of creating Preschool registration Forms:
Steps for building the form
Step 1: Firstly, from the WordPress dashboard, click on the RegistrationMagic option.
Step 2: Go to the New Form option to create an online preschool registration form.
- Give a title to your form.
For example, we have named it Preschool Registration Form and clicked on Save.
- Finally, your preschool registration form sample is successful.
Adding key fields:
Step 3: After that, hover your cursor over the new form that you just made and click on Fields.
- From the Fields Manager section, click on Add Field option to add new fields that you need for your form.
- You can add any field just by clicking on the ones of your choice.
Fields used in the form sample
- First Name:
- Firstly, add the First Name field by clicking on the First name field on the Fields page. This field can be used to collect the first name of the students. Secondly, after clicking on the First Name field you can label the field, for example, we will label it the First Name.
- Last Name: Add the Last Name field by clicking on Last Name on the Fields page. One can easily use this option to take the last name of the students.
- Image Upload: Add the field for Image Upload by clicking the Image Upload option on the fields page. Label it Image Upload.
- Birth Date: Add the Birth Date field by clicking on the Birth Date option on the fields page.
Adding special fields
Step 4: Next, let’s add the radio button.
Select the Radio Button field from the list of fields. Assign label for the Radio Button. For example, we will name it Gender.
- Email Field: The email field is a mandatory field that comes in handy with all RM forms.
- Address: Add the address option by clicking on the Address field option. Title the field as per your wish. We will name it Address. Here, there are two options:
- Option 1: Use traditional address boxes
- Option 2: Use Google Maps auto-fill.
You can select either one and click on Add to form.
- File Upload field: This field helps us take various submissions from the students. We have used it here to collect students’ birth certificates.
How to customize RegistrationMagic form design?
Step 5: Customization option
You can seamlessly customize your form by clicking on the Design option.
Step 6: Publishing the form on the website
Copy the shortcode of the form and paste it on the new page
- Go to Pages and select New Page
- Paste the Shortcode on the New Page Body. Add a title to the form at the top.
- Click Publish
Frontend Preview of the preschool registration form sample
This is how your preschool registration form will appear to the visitors of the website.
So, in place of using paper-based registration, you can choose to use an advanced registration system like RegistrationMagic. It will create and recreate swiftly, preschool registration forms, and many others as per your wish.
To summarize, creating online forms is highly easy, customizable, and worth giving a shot for numerous strong reasons. More importantly, it’s very much needed if you want to adapt to changes.
Another fantastic plugin that can help in a preschool event and cultural programs or any event purpose is Event Prime. It is an easy-to-use, user-friendly WordPress Events management plugin. In addition, it creates events with a single click. And above all, it also creates free as well as paid Events for all organizations by enabling Bookings from Event Settings.
Another similar wonderful tool is ProfileGrid, a power-packed user profile, membership, social groups, and directory WordPress plugin. While ProfileGrid is fundamentally a user profile builder, it also offers dynamic additions such as User Groups and business community building.
So try up!
- How to create a User Registration Form on WordPress - September 22, 2022
- Why RegistrationMagic is Unique from Other Contact Form Plugins? - September 15, 2022
- Create a Job Application Form on WordPress Website- In Depth Guide - September 14, 2022
- How to create an efficient Marriage Registration Form - November 26, 2021
- How to make a flexible vendor registration form for your business - November 24, 2021
- How to create a smart Membership Form for your WordPress website - November 22, 2021
- How to create a digital Preschool Registration Form - November 18, 2021
- How to make a creative Dance Registration Form with RegistrationMagic - November 16, 2021
- Expand your WordPress business theme with Customized User Registration Forms - November 15, 2021
- How to set up a simple Camp Registration Form for your business website - November 5, 2021