User Submission Cap Overview
The User Submission Cap extension enables users to set a specific limit on how many times a single user can submit a particular form. To activate this feature, simply select the desired form and access its General Settings in the form Dashboard. Inside these settings, you'll find the option to "Limit Submissions from a Single User." By inputting your preferred submission limit count, you can activate this extension, and setting it to 0 will effectively disable the feature.
- An excellent feature to prevent spamming from a particular user.
- Easily define a fixed number of times a single user can submit a specific form.
- To activate the feature, go to General Settings in the form Dashboard.
- Specify any number in the field to activate the extension.
- If the value is set to 0, it will disable this extension.