User Meta Overview
The user meta extension allows users to define User-Meta keys in the field settings and save values directly in the WordPress User Meta Table. To access this extension, navigate to the field settings, select a field, and open its settings. In the advanced settings, you will find the option to "Add Field to WordPress User Profile." Users can choose to save the field value in a profile field within the WordPress User Profile using User Meta. Additionally, you can create new custom fields in the profile by selecting "Define New User Meta Key." Please be aware that this feature is exclusive to user registration forms.
- Define User-Meta keys in field settings.
- Save values directly in the WordPress User Meta Table.
- Access the extension from the field advanced settings.
- Create new custom fields in the profile by selecting Define New User Meta Key.
- Note - This feature works only with the user registration forms.