Multi-Page Form Overview
The multi-page form extension allows users to turn the forms into multi-step pages with previous and next buttons. On the last page finally submit the form. Name pages separately and show them above the form fields. To access the extension go to the fields in any particular form. From here, select “Add Page” to add pages one after the other. You can customize field types for each page in the usual manner.
- Turn the forms into multi-step pages.
- Navigate the forms using the previous and next buttons.
- Finally, the last page submits the form.
- Separately customize the name of the pages.
- Add customizable and as-per-the-need fields on each page.
- Show the pages’ names above the form fields.