External Submission Overview
The external submission extension sends form data to an external URL via the HTTP POST method. To access this extension, navigate to Forms > Dashboard of any form > Post Submissions. Enable "Send submitted data to external URL" and specify the desired URL where the data should be submitted. This extension facilitates sending form submission data to other web applications.
- Forward your submitted data to an external URL.
- Enter the external URL in the provided text box.
- The extension utilizes the HTTP POST protocol to transmit submitted data to the external server page.
- Facilitates management of custom databases for form submissions.
- Integrates RegistrationMagic with other web applications.