Want to capture good quality leads with bulk email?
If you are looking for ways in which bulk emails can help you increase your sales and lead generation process then you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we will guide you through the entire process of email marketing or bulk emails. In addition to that, we will talk about the unrevealed strategies used by top marketing experts for mass mailing.
But before we get into the details let’s get some of our basics cleared with some facts and figures.
What are bulk emails?
Email marketing is one of the most effective and widely used marketing strategies by marketers across the globe. And bulk emails or mass mailing is a part of email marketing. In bulk emails, you send the same mail to thousands of recipients at once.
What are the types of bulk emails?
Bulk emails are generally sent by brands to create awareness, give offers, or send important information related to the brand. Typically, these bulk mails can be:
- Newsletters: Newsletters are an amazing way of keeping your users in the loop. You can inform them about what’s happening in the brand through your email newsletters. Nowadays, it is widely popular among membership websites.
- Promotional emails: Promotional emails are great for creating brand awareness, attracting customers through coupons, deals, offers, and advertisements.
- Acquisition emails: Acquisition emails are a way of capturing leads and converting prospects. They are more specific to the target audience.
- Retention emails: Retention mass mails help you retain your existing client base. You can encourage them to keep purchasing or thank them for being loyal customers.
What is the best bulk email service?
Most of the basic emailing systems we use do not allow bulk mailing, especially if the recipient list is above 1000. And even if some do, it can be quite hectic to upload each email ID manually.
This is where bulk email services come into the picture. These bulk mailing services not only allow you to send a single email to thousands of people at once but also allows you to upload an entire list of recipients at once.
Is sending bulk emails illegal?
Bulk emails are common for unsolicited spam. The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, in the United States, protects email users and requires commercial email senders to comply with a set of rules set by the act.
Similarly, Canada has CASL and every country has its own law against anti-spam. So, technically it is not illegal to send bulk emails if your emails are in compliance with the rules.
How can I send 1000 emails for free?
You can use various bulk email services available online to send free bulk emails. MailChimp is one of the most famous and used bulk mailing services. It allows you to send 2000 emails for free in a month.
And if you want to send bulk emails through your website to your registered users and are looking for a WordPress plugin, you can try RegistrationMagic.
How can I send bulk emails for free?
Any bulk email service will have a certain limit to free bulk mails. However, you can try SendPlus. They have a simple process of registering, creating a campaign, selecting a mail template, and sending free bulk mails. Also, if you want to send bulk emails through your website check out this guide.
Benefits of bulk emailing
Anyone with an email Id probably knows how popular bulk emailing is nowadays. According to a stat, 89% of marketers use emails for lead generation. And email marketing is one of the high-yielding strategies of marketers.
However, before you start with bulk emailing, know-how bulk mails can be beneficial to your business:
Huge Reach and Cost-Effective
Mass mailing is an exceptionally inexpensive way of reaching a huge audience personally. This is one of the greatest advantages of bulk mailing.
It allows you to reach the right audience with the right message at the right time. Moreover, it is extremely cost-effective compared to the ROI you yield.
Bulk emails give you direct access to your customer. You can tap your prospects and existing customers instantly on their personal emails. This is one of the best ways to market your brand. Moreover, it creates awareness about your brand among the possible leads.
You can send bulk emails in real-time to your audience at once. Real-time mailing comes in handy when you are giving a limited offer or declaring something.
For example, the store will be closed for 24 hrs, or the deal expires in 55mins. Real-time mailing helps you establish the time limit for everyone at once.
Effectiveness of mails
You can measure the effectiveness of your campaigns through insights. While sending bulk mails, tracking the conversion rates and click-through rates help you understand and identify your audience behavior better.
You can understand what works for your audience and can strategize your campaigns, products, or services accordingly.
Generating high-quality leads
A great way of generating high-quality leads is through email marketing. With emails, you know that your leads are not spam or irrelevant.
Emails increase the chances of conversion as well. Being sent to personal emails eliminates the chances of any spam and the leads that you end up with are exceptionally high-quality.
Retain existing customer
Another great advantage of mass mailing is that it helps you retain your existing customers. You send them regular newsletters to keep them updated about your brand activities.
You can send them ‘thank you mails’ for being a loyal customer. In addition to that, you can send them personalized offers and deals. All these lead to a better customer experience and hence help you retain your existing customers.
Emails make your customers or prospects feel more connected to your brand. Email is a personal communication platform, allows your customers and prospects to feel more connected, assured, and trustworthy towards your band.
Challenges faced by bulk email senders
One of the biggest challenges faced by bulk email senders is getting blacklisted. Email marketing has been so overused and exploited by the spammers that it has affected the credibility of bulk email senders.
This leads to either low click-through rates or email blacklisting. Let’s explore these two challenges a bit closely:
Why email gets blacklisted is pretty clear from the above statement. But how can you fall into the trap? Well, most of the brands utilizing email marketing do not understand the cruciality of email content and end up sending a message that is either not clear to the audience or not relevant. This decreases the credibility of your mail even more.
Low click-through rates
Another problem is that most of your recipients end up NOT clicking on your email. This happens because of the subject line. A mail’s subject line is highly important for your recipient to click on it. One big mistake that bulk email senders make is that they do not utilize the subject line properly.
Now that we know the challenges faced by bulk email senders, let’s jump to the solution to these challenges.
How to overcome the challenges faced by bulk emails senders?
After quite a research and consulting a number of marketing veterans, we have the right solution for these two challenges faced by the bulk email senders.
How to Send Bulk Emails Without Getting Blacklisted?
To avoid blacklisting and send bulk emails you need to follow the below-given points:
- Most of the time, you will not receive a notification when your email gets blocked. You need to keep a check on the blacklist status. There are various bulk email verifiers that you can use to do so.
- Sending unwanted bulk emails might tick off your recipient and you might end up being blacklisted. Make sure you check your list thoroughly and only send emails to those who have opted in.
- Never send an attachment in bulk mail. It might seem suspicious and you can end up blocked. Rather send links in your bulk mails.
- Keep updating your recipient list. Never send emails to inactive users constantly.
- Last but not least, make sure to authenticate your email id before sending a bulk email.
How to Improve Your Email Click-Through Rates
To increase the click-through rates here are a few expert tips:
- Firstly, authenticate your email Id before sending mails.
- Secondly, make sure you have personalized the subject line. The subject line is the most crucial part of your email campaign because that is what decides whether the user will click on your mail or not.
- Thirdly, optimize your email for all devices.
- Do not be pushy and include fewer but effective CTAs in your email. This will give your user the liberty to explore and connect with the brand.
- Most importantly, make your emails more visually appealing. Include various media, for example, images, infographics, videos, and slideshows.
How RegistrationMagic play an important role in bulk email campaigns?
RegistrationMagic is an amazing WordPress registration form plugin that helps you create various types of forms on your WordPress website.
This WordPress form plugin plays an important role in email marketing too. It helps you collect all the crucial user data through the forms. You can also send bulk emails to all the registered users on your website using RegistrationMagic.
In addition to that, the plugin allows you to track all the bulk emails sent to the users. You can also automate bulk emails. For example, you can automate a bulk email for all the users who have a pending payment, activated user accounts, deactivated user accounts, payment completed, payment canceled, and much more.
Further, the plugin comes with integration with various bulk email plugins such as MailChimp, Newsletter, and Aweber. The integration directly fetches the data from any RegitrationMagic form and sends it directly to the respective plugin such as MailChimp or Aweber. Further, using that data you can run your campaigns directly from these bulk email plugins.
We have included almost every information you can ever require to send bulk emails. Starting from bulk email verifier, bulk email marketing services, bulk email providers, benefits of bulk mails, to challenges faced by free mass email senders and their solutions.
If you have any other queries or comments related to mass mailing, please feel free to comment below and our experts will reach out to you!
- A Complete Guide on Bulk Emails [Expert Tips] - April 23, 2021
- Lead Generation Forms – All you should know (Complete Guide) - April 3, 2021
- How to Create WordPress Order Form: Here’s a Step-wise Guide! - March 25, 2021
- Setup and Accept WordPress Stripe Payments - March 24, 2021
- 4 Easy Steps To Make a Registration Form With PayPal? - March 2, 2021
- Best WordPress Themes in 2021 – RegistrationMagic Compatible - March 1, 2021
- 5+ Ways To Save Time With WordPress Form Plugins! - February 9, 2021
- How to Upgrade your Website with Survey Form? - February 2, 2021
- 5 Powerful Features of RegistrationMagic that Other Contact Form Plugins lack - January 19, 2021